Saturday 4 October 2008

Video : Arianne and Daddy having a shower together

Today is a very special day for me. Not only its my birthday but also a very special year where we are all greeted with the arrival of Baby Arianne, a new member to our ever growing foo's family. I had been thinking all week what to do to kickstart this special day and you will see in a while what i had came up with. 

The video was shot live by my wife in our bathroom with no editing. Its a raw cut and dont even try to guess, i m not in total nude except for Baby Arianne who is. I had tried to convince my son, Brandon earlier to join us but he was too shy to participate. 

You will findout later in the clip that we both have so much fun dipping and I must say Arianne had most of the fun as it must had reminded her the environment she had for 9 months in her mom's womb. She was so relax in the water and practically floating most of the time, thats why experts say babies are natural swimmers.

It will be a day that we both will remember for life and best of all its captured on video. Also check out the skin contrast between Arianne and myself, i didnt realise that i m even fairer than her. 

2 comments:

Robert Foo said...

Hi son...that was a good piece of show...bathing time with ur baby. I missed all those fun...may be I should try as well....if it isn't too late...

Dad...

Alvin Foo said...

i m sure its not too late to shower your grand children. Dont think any one of us would let you shower us this way. But I m sure we can all go for a swim.