Monday 15 September 2008

The Celebration Begins

We had just finished our dinner and fionne had packed everything for her journey to become a mommy tomorrow. She is very excited at the same time full of anxieties not knowing what to expect. We all went out and had a big feast this morning as fionne will start fasting from 8pm onwards (no water and food). In fact the celebration had already started, here are some of the shots just taken a while ago.

We will be heading to sleep soon having to get up at 6am as we need to be at the hospital by 7am to get Fionne ready all charged up for the C section. I m pretty amazed with how my wife is handling it as she has little fear of the operation as if she is going there for a vacation to pick up our princess.

The thought of going into the Operation theater can be quite a challenge for me and i m still gathering all the courage I need to stand sober beside my wife tomorrow. Wish me luck and I will be updating regularly from the hospital tomorrow.





No comments: