Saturday 20 September 2008

Day 5 : Checking Out


It felt like yesterday when we 1st checked into the hospital and today we will be checking out after Arianne takes her bath. Arianne came into the hospital dependent on her mom and when she leaves the hospital today, she will be on her own, completely independent and have her own unique identity too (her full name is Arianne Foo Xin Qing). Guess we had once again fulfilled out duty as human and parents to procreate but the challenges wont be stopping here as this is only the beginning.
 
The future ahead for us and Arianne lies unknown but I m sure its going to be an interesting and exciting one with lots of ups and downs. Its going to be a lifetime experience to see her grow up like my son, Brandon and daughter, Luvelle. They make a better person of us and give us more reason to persevere and work harder to have a happy and meaningful life. There is meaning in our life when there is happiness at home, this is exactly what Robert Foo, my dad had always told me and I m certain Arianne will bring the extra joy and meaning to our lives.  

As for my wife, Fionne will have to go through next phase of agony, the 1st being conceiving and delivering Arianne. If she thought that was the most painful phase, she is in for a surprise, lets not tell her too much and be fair to her for she has been great and wonderful in bringing Arianne into this world. Beside Arianne who is the main cast, Fionne deserves much credit for her supporting role without which Arianne won't be with us today and of course i take some credit too for playing the so called "30 minutes Superman" role and bringing you this live coverage here. 

By the way, this is not the end of the blog as I had mentioned before, its only the beginning. Please keep coming back for more updates on Arianne. 

More pictures below...




2 comments:

Fionne Chan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robert Foo said...

Hi son....

With Arianne included in my grand children listing...I have 6 stars on my shoulder now. I am the proud grand dad and I am sure you as the father and Fionne as the mum will raise the child to be a responsible lady for the future. I had done my part...and now is your turn...coz life has to go on. I will try to make sure to stay long enough to attend her wedding in the near future. Best of luck to both you and Fionne...