Sunday 14 September 2008

The Countdown

This blog is specially created for our Princess Arianne who will be due this Tuesday (16/9/2008) via C section. I will be providing a complete countdown all the way her arrival tomorrow morning scheduled at 9am. Unfortunately i wont be able to provide the live coverage during the C section but I will be standing beside Fionne providing her the moral support and of course on standby to receive my princess.

Here are some shots and a video of Arianne's mom taken last night. We were on our way out to Simon Ma's Mansion to celebrate Mid Autumn Festival celebration. Fionne's tummy has grown alot for the past 2 weeks as you can see from the pictures below. Arianne is certainly growing fast and all ready to come out tomorrow.









2 comments:

Sixfishuu said...

Wow!!! even me I'm excited...having seen Fionne's tummy growing bigger and bigger...ha..what will Arianne look like?? will she have dimples?..etc.anyway,,Aunty Rita can't wait to say Hi ..little princess..

Robert Foo said...

To my son and Fionne...

I am equally excited over here. We have too many males in our family...this little princess will definitely makes a lot of different to all of us. I feel so proud and honour to be her grand young father. Many thanks to my daughter in law, Fionne who plans so well for the coming of this baby. I could see my son is suddenly a very mature man now. With so much joy and happiness from both of you, I am sure the child will be a loving one. I had given you life and now is your turn to give one a better life. With the coming of Princess Arianne, more interesting events will happen. Please be ready to see the beauty of life. Once again, thank you for making me a proud grand dad the six times.